Young Professionals Coaching Skills Certificate
Zürich, Geneva & Basel
The Young Professionals Coaching Skills Certificate, in collaboration with CoachBright, is a unique training opportunity that aims to ease the transition from higher education into working life.
This Certificate is the ideal way for anyone looking to develop their interpersonal skills as well as those considering integrating coaching into their work or as a career.
This is a two-day experiential course, that will put you in the shoes of both the coach and the coachee, providing you with a real understanding of power of coaching and its everyday applicability first-hand.
Reasons to enrol
- This is the ideal course for those who would like to understand and use coaching skills in their workplace to help improve motivation and performance, or in their everyday personal lives
- The two-day course is a mixture of theory and participation, with attendees exploring coaching skills and developing their confidence when using them
Over two carefully structured days you will:
- Examine some of the definitions of coaching
- Look in detail at the differences between coaching, mentoring, counselling, training, managing, consulting and life coaching
- Develop your four essential coaching skills:
- Reflecting back and mirroring
- Paraphrasing and summarising
- Discuss the powerful GROW Model and its applicability
- Receive expert tutor input and feedback from your peers as you practice in a safe environment
The Young Professionals Coaching Skills Certificate is available as an Open Program or to groups of people within an organisation.
Please fill in the form to register your interest for this course and a member of our team will be in touch with the next steps.
If you would like to attend another event, please visit the AoEC Switzerland page for more details.