Systemic Team Coaching Certificate - Zürich
25th - 27th September 2019
09.30am - 17.00pm each day
Price: Fr. 2,400.00 exc. VAT
This three-day team coaching training program is for experienced coaches and OD consultants who already have some team coaching or facilitation experience and who want to deepen their practice. Typically, participants include experienced organisational consultants, executive coaches, business/team leaders and training managers.
About Team Coaching
Unlike one-off workshops and team-building away-days, team coaching enables teams to identify and resolve their challenges over a program lasting several months – resulting in deeper learning and more sustainable change. It usually involves coaching the team together as well as one-to-one coaching for individuals.
Through our ‘systemic’ approach, team members also focus on the various systems in which they operate. Most team coaching focuses exclusively on the team’s internal ways of working and relationships; Systemic Team Coaching looks more broadly at the influences outside the team, not just within it.
“I would strongly recommend this high-quality, intensive programme. The focus on the ‘systemic’ part of systemic team coaching was the real revelation and across three days we covered a lot of ground.”
John Leary-Joyce of AoEC in partnership with Professor Peter Hawkins of Bath Consulting Group created an integrative model of Team Coaching. In this workshop, your AoEC experienced facilitators will outline their systemic approach that demands a much wider range of competencies than individual coaching.
Over the three days we will –
- Provide rich didactic context in which we discuss and debate different aspect of team work and team coaching
- Use business role-plays and simulations to evoke the experiences of working in/as a team
- Facilitate exploration about the nature of Leadership and Followership both individual and collective through movement exercises
- Take you through an experience of Sculpting and Constellations.
- Be in a peer supervision group exploring a team you are working in/with using each of the Hawkins 5 Disciplines
- Work with our own large group process as a way of engaging live with the interpersonal dynamics and psychological models
Please register your interest in this course by completing the form.
To talk through the details of our programs and how we can help you, please contact:
+41 78 888 54 43
If you would like to attend another event, please visit the AoEC Switzerland page for more details.