Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching - UAE
Module 1: 24 - 25 January 2020
Module 2: 21 - 22 February
Module 3: 13 - 14 March
Assessment days: 10th & 17th April (due to Easter & Ramadan)
09:00am - 5:00pm each day
Full price: AED 25,000 (Excl. 5% VAT)
Earlybird discounts and payment plans are available upon request.
Vida Emirates Hills Hotel, The Hills, Dubai, UAE
Are you an experienced manager, leader, OD consultant, HR practitioner or trainer who wants to add Executive Coaching to your skill set and toolbox?
As an experienced professional who draws out the ability of others, you may have learned that you have an aptitude for coaching and would like to develop those skills further. Perhaps you want to complement your HR or OD function by extending your coaching skills. Or, you may be a life coach who wants to learn more about how to coach executives.
If any of these statements is true, then the Practitioner Diploma is for you providing 60 Accredited Coaching Hours!
WATCH the video above to discover: The Principles of the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching
The Executive Coaching Journey
Held over a series of 3 x two-day modules plus an assessment day and supported by an e-learning programme, participants work with the AoEC’s comprehensive coaching model of Beginnings, middles and Endings to mirror the Executive Coaching process. By taking the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching you will discover how to:
- Build a strong professional client relationship based upon trust, respect and rapport
- Draw upon a significant body of psychologically grounded coaching skills to promote client development, encourage breakthrough and deepen understanding
- Align coaching to the business and organizational context
- Manage effective closure to exceed client, coach and sponsor expectations
Beginnings: Engaging the Client
- Develop a clearer understanding of contracting with client, coach and sponsor.
- Study key coaching frameworks and models to clarify goals and objectives.
- Enhance your listening and questioning skills in practice sessions with direct feedback.
- Start to develop your own personal, unique coaching framework.
- Clarify your understanding of ethical guidelines and professional standards.
- Establish peer coaching relationships to promote coaching practice.
Middles: Deepening the Understanding
- Learn how to utilise consulting skills in a coaching context.
- Utilise systems thinking as a means to understand the client’s world.
- Assess your client’s developmental and emotional needs.
- Clarify the boundaries of your personal coaching practice.
- Explore the nature of personal and professional change.
- Experience supervised coaching practice.
- Be alert to both explicit and tacit information and its impact on coaching outcomes.
- Perform mid-term reviews with client and sponsor.
- Employ solutions-focussed coaching tools to achieve client outcomes.
- Understand how your own experience of organisations influences your approach
- Discuss and practice coaching on a variety of frequent business issues such as:
- Alignment of goals between individuals, teams and organisations.
- Career transition.
- Overcoming poor or ineffective relationships with colleagues.
- Effective action planning.
- Provide organisational feedback in a way that respects the confidentiality of the client.
- Manage the ‘psychology of endings’ providing healthy closure for client, coach and sponsor.
WATCH the video above as Valeria describes why she chose to complete the Practitioner Diploma with the AoEC and her experience on the programme.
Achieving your Coaching Qualification
The Practitioner Diploma Programme is validated and accredited by the three top coaching bodies:
- ICF – provides 60 accredited coach training hours (ACSTH)
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- AC recognised course
The learning process includes:
- Completion of the three modules + assessment day in sequence on a single programme.
- Two individual coaching tutorials over the course to embed your personal learning.
- Participation in 6 group discussions (3 tutor lead) by webinar after each of the 3 modules to deepen your understanding.
- Completion of the online programme to support and develop your learning further.
- To have a minimum of 2 practice clients for the duration of the programme.
- Successful participation in and completion of the work for the Live Action Coaching Day.
The Assessment Day
(Assessment, Closure and Ongoing Development):
- Presentation of your unique and developing Coaching Framework and Model.
- Reflective essay on your personal learning journey.
- Live demonstration of your coaching.
- Recommendation for ongoing study.
As a continuum of your learning, we offer a limited number of discounted places on the Advanced Practitioner Diploma programme to our Practitioner Graduates, subject to the application criteria being met. This takes the form of a thorough coaching competency assessment leading to a robust learning plan.
Substantial people development, experience in management, training, counselling or consulting.
Please fill in the form to register for this course and a member of our team will be in touch with the next steps.
Participants can join the open program from organisations or it can be offered in-house with a team.
WATCH the video above to hear how the Practitioner Diploma has transformed individuals and organisations in Kenya - with AoEC East Africa
If you would like to find out more about AoEC UAE and what they offer visit the page for details.